School Curriculum and Standards Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively encourages applications from Indigenous Australians, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with disabilities and young people, for positions within our agency. The Authority also promotes flexible family friendly work practices.
Please note applicants are to apply online via the WA Job Board at 抢庄牛牛首页www.jobs.wa.gov.au. Please refer to the information for applicants section below for instructions on how to submit your application online.
- Principal Consultant - Curriculum and Assessment - Secondary Science 7-12 - Physical Sciences
Level 7, $118,725 – $127,033 per annum (PSCA 2019)
Permanent full-time position commencing ASAP
Closing date: Tuesday, 10 March 2020 at 4.30 pm (WST)
For further job related information: Graeme Quelch, Manager – Curriculum and Assessment:
(08) 9273 6758 or Graeme.Quelch@scsa.wa.edu.au
- Manager - Information Systems
Information Systems ECT
Level 8, $134,296 - $145,609 per annum (PSCA 2019)
Permanent full-time position commencing Term 1, 2020
Closing date: Wednesday, 4 March 2020 at 4.30 pm (WST)
For further job related information: Russell Dyer, Manager, Assistant Executive Director, Examinations Certification and Testing:
(08) 9273 6347 or Russell.Dyer@scsa.wa.edu.au
- Refer to the Department of Education's Information for Applicants document when completing your application.
- 南方彩票首页JobsWA website: http://www.jobs.wa.gov.au